Available At Ina and MarketPlace Campuses
Use the instructions below to register your device(s) to enjoy high-speed wireless access at either location!
*Note - You must have a warriormail account to use warrior-wireless. If you do not have an account, please use instructions for guests.
1. Connect directly to Warrior-Wireless SSID using your phone, tablet or laptop by enabling your wireless adapter, scanning for open connections, selecting Warrior-Wireless
2. Username: This is your warriormail/ BlackBoard username
Password: Same as for warriormail
**NOTE** Wisper Wireless Accounts Will Not Work On Warrior-Wireless
If your device is having problems connecting:
Try disconnecting from Warrior-Wireless and connecting to Warrior-Public; choose the "Register Device" option. The system will collect your credentials and allow you to download a configuration tool to assist you in connecting. Click
Visitors & Guests
- Connect directly to Warrior-Public SSID
- Once connected, open a web browser and go to http://www.rlc.edu
- You will be redirected to the Onboarding Portal
- Click Guest Access
- If you have been given a Guest Access Code, type it into the field and proceed to step 9; otherwise continue on to step 6
- On the Wireless Signup Page, click Register New Guest Access
- Enter the required information in the provided fields
- After clicking submit, you will receive an email with an authentication code.
Copy the code exactly as shown, into the guest pass field, check the box to agree to the terms, then click "Go Online"
Phone: (618) 437-5321 Ext. 1259
Toll-free (In-District): 1-800-369-5321 Ext. 1259
Address: 468 N. Ken Gray Parkway, Ina, IL 62846 Attn: IT Help Desk
Fax Number: (618) 437-5677 Attn: IT Help Desk