Medical Support Specialist
This one semester certificate program is designed to prepare students with the knowledge and skills necessary for an entry-level position in medical offices, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities. Students will be trained in basic computer skills, proper medical terminology, customer service communication, and medical billing and coding.
► Total = 16 Hours
Clicking on a course code below shows you seat availabity and more information.
Medical Support Specialist BrochuresComing Soon
Program CostsComing Soon
- Discuss and use medical terminology
- Demonstrate appropriate customer service techniques
- Apply basic computer skills
- Communicate with providers, patients and payers
- Perform medical office operational functions to administrative health care industry standards
Faculty & Staff
Allied Health Division
Phone: (618) 437-5321 Ext. 1251
Address: 468 N. Ken Gray Parkway, Ina, IL 62846 Attn: Allied Health
Fax Number: (618) 437-5677 Attn: Allied Health