INA, Ill. (Oct. 12, 2020) — Fuel up for your exciting career with a full ride to Rend Lake College. Rend Lake is waiving tuition, books and fees for one lucky student for one full year.
To offer this rare opportunity, RLC has partnered with Withers Broadcasting, Dana Communications, My Country 107.3 W3D, Alt 2K 92.7, Rock 105 TAO, Hot Country 94.1 WMIX, 106.9 WDML, and Q106. The contest is open to new students. Go to college for free. Choose from more than 100 degrees and certificates. You can save $3,300 in tuition alone. And that does not account for your savings in fees and books/supply costs. To enter, text “fullride” to Withers Broadcasting station text lines or sign up at rlc.edu/fullride.
The contest is open until Wednesday, March 31, 2021. A winner will be drawn the first week of April.
- OBJECTIVE: To reward one lucky listener with the opportunity to attend one year of college for free. The winner will receive up to two semesters — maximum of 15 credit hours per semester — of tuition, plus fees and book costs.
- Contest begins on Monday, Oct. 12, 2020, and runs through Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
- To enter, send a text message with the keyword “fullride”, to any station text lines & Withers Broadcasting Companies will reply with the link to the form for the submission. The applicant must provide all of the necessary information on the form for eligibility.
- Station Text Lines: WQRL 618-439-4100; WTAO 618-993-4097; WDDD 618-997-8121; ALT 2K 618-993-1340; WDML 618-242-1533; WMIX 618-242-0094
- Submissions from listeners will be accepted Monday, Oct. 12 through Wednesday, March 31, 2021. The winning contestant will be announced the first week of April 2021.
- The winner will be contacted with the number/email provided from submission.
- The contest is open to new students only. Dual credit and dual enrollment students are eligible to win.
- The prize is redeemable from June 1, 2021 to May 14, 2022.
- Standard data and messaging rates may apply (check with your provider)
- Withers Broadcasting employees and their families, along with the Rend Lake College employees and their families, are ineligible. Withers Broadcasting contest rules apply. For full contest rules see [station website].
- Contestants automatically consent to having their voice and/or likeness used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants entering will automatically result in opting for their data to be shared.