- Athletics Home
- Athletics Recruiting Questionnaire
- Athletics News Archives
- Basketball Alumni RSVP
- Men's Athletics
- Men's Basketball
- Men's Cross Country
- Men's Golf
- Men's Track & Field
- Women's Athletics
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Cross Country
- Women's Golf
- Women's Tennis
- Women's Track & Field
- Women's Volleyball
- Co-Ed Athletics
- Dance Team
- Sports Sitemap
Download RLC Baseball Recruiting Questionnaire
REND LAKE BASEBALL RECRUITING
- Recruit players with character.
- Convince players to believe in themselves.
- Convince players to believe in coaches.
- Recruit players who love to play in a Rend Lake uniform.
- Recruit players who want to and will graduate.
- Recruit players who want to win.
- Recruit players who want to improve as a player.
- Recruit players who want to improve as a person.
- Recruit players who will be a positive contributing member of society.
WHY PLAY AT REND LAKE?
- Learn in a small classroom environment.
- Study with professors who care about you as a person and as a student.
- Receive the finest preparation and a quality AA degree.
- Challenged to develop academically, socially, and athletically.
- Maintain a team GPA above a 3.0.
- Chance to contribute and play immediately.
- Play in one of the finest conferences in the country (GRAC).
- Compete against the best athletes and teams in college baseball.
- Opportunity to be seen by pro scouts many times throughout the year.
- Opportunity to develop on the field (not on the bench at a four-year college).
There are names that may be more recognized than Rend Lake, but our athletes are just as prepared on and off the field. In the process of receiving a quality education in a small, caring environment, you will be part of building and maintaining a championship-level program at the Junior College level. You will be prepared to move on to the highest level possible.
WHY PLAY ANYWHERE ELSE?
Download RLC Baseball Recruitment Questionnaire