As a continuing student who has completed 30 semester hours of credit or has completed and is currently enrolled in a total of 30 semester hours and has a 2.5 or higher grade-point average, it is no longer necessary for you to have the signature of your counselor/advisor to enroll in classes. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the student to meet graduation requirements.
- Pick up Course Schedule for upcoming semester and tentatively select classes needed for your course of study and take the completed Registration Form to Student Records to be enrolled in your classes.
EXCEPTIONS: Until students demonstrate satisfactory completion of college preparatory classes, they must obtain a counselor's/advisor's signature to register for the next semester. Students on Academic Probation must obtain a counselor's/advisor's signature to register for the next semester.
- Arrange for payment of charges
- Apply for financial aid
- Pay required deposit
- Enroll in FACTS Tuition Management Plan
- Present your schedule and have a picture I.D. made in the Security Office (located in the Student Center). An I.D. is required to rent or purchase textbooks and to receive financial aid checks.
- Rent or purchase your textbooks at the Textbook Store and purchase your supplies at the Retail Store, both located in the Student Center.