If you're a continuing student, there are two ways for you to register for classes, depending on your situation and preference.
- Create your tentative schedule using a class schedule, also available from the Student Records Office on campus.
- Make an appointment with an academic advisor for finalizing your schedule of classes.
- Review your degree requirements.
- Arrange for payment of tuition and fees.
- Rent or buy your textooks and purchase supplies at the Textbook Store and Retail Center in the Academic building.
As a continuing student, you can self-advise by completiting a registration form and submitting it to the Student Records Office IF:
- You have completed or, through your current enrollment will reach, a total of 30 credit hours
- You have a minimum 2.5 grade-point average
- You have completed any and all required college preparatory classes
NOTE: Students on academic probation must obtain an advisor's signature to register for the next semester. Other exceptions to the self-advisement option may apply.