1. Complete a Rend Lake College New Student Enrollment form available from:
2. Submit ACT or SAT scores or arrange to take the COMPASS test in the Advisement Center.
3. Submit official transcripts from other colleges attended.
4. Make an appointment with an advisorin the Advisement Center or an academic advisor to discuss career development and goal setting, educational planning, scheduling of classes and accessing campus services and activities.
5. Arrange for payment of charges
6. Present your schedule and have a picture I.D. made in the Learning Resource Center, or the Student Records Office in the Administration building. An I.D. is required to rent or purchase textbooks and to receive financial aid checks.
7. Rent or purchase your textbooks at the Retail Store where you may also purchase your supplies. Both are located in the lower level of the Academic Building.