President's Goals & Responsibilities
1. Provide overall leadership and unity of efforts for the total college program
2. Oversee and maintain the financial well-being of the college
3. Assume overall responsibility for establishing and maintaining an adequate public relations program
4. Oversee preparation for Higher Learning Commission review of the college and subsequent accreditation
5. Provide adequate information and opportunity for board development and preparation of supporting materials.
6. Participate in statewide activities and organizations relative to the college mission.
7. Maintain an active and visual presence in the communities of the district through local events and gatherings