Level One Oil Production Technicians
Position & Position Status: Level I Oil Production Technician
Location: Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota
PMG is a national manufacturing services company, with a reputation for integrity, reliability and rewarding opportunities. Our company partners with the nation’s leading manufacturing companies and provides them with highly skilled technicians to resolve production gaps and backlogs.
We are seeking Level One Oil Production Technicians to join our PMG Energy team. This position is a great opportunity for individuals looking to start their career in the Oil & Gas sector.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Technical school education preferred but not required
- Expert ability to recognize and use hand tools and sledge hammers
- Ability to lift 100 pounds frequently
- Ability to work in the elements – hot or cold
- Ability to work 84 hours/week for 4 weeks straight
- Ability to commit to 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off – completing multiple 4 week projects
- Ability to drive to the hotel/lodging but no need to drive to and from the jobsite
- Willingness to complete onsite safety training programs
- Ability to take direction and work accordingly, independently or in a team
- Ability to work at heights, up to 50 feet
- Ability to take and read measurements – gauges & tape – as well as complete simple math (addition, subtraction, some fractions or degrees)
Salary & Benefits
- Pay Rate/Salary: $20/hour, DOE + OT paid at time and a half after 40 hours
- Per Diem: $45/day tax free, paid in addition to wages for the coverage of expenses
- Travel: Mileage reimbursement at $0.535/mile to and from job site
- Lodging: Hotel arranged, paid for and provided by PMG, Single Occupancy
- Open until filled
How to Apply
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to:
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.