- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year verifiable experience performing general mechanical work including maintenance and repair experience or equivalent qualifications (school, certifications, ect.)
- Complete set of hand and air powered tools up to, and including, " drive
- Valid driver's license
- Technical school Applicants are welcome!
Salary & Benefits
Advantages to joining our team
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- Paid vacations & holidays
- 401K with company match
- Paid training
- Paid uniforms
- Tool allowance
- Mechanic/Driver referral incentive pay
- And so much more!
How to Apply
Call 800-871-4581 for more information or Apply Today at KAGjobs.com
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.