Inside Sales Associate
Receives and processes customer orders and requests for products, services, and information with efficiency and accuracy. Utilizes catalogs, reference materials, and web research to expeditiously solve customer problems.
Your Specific duties in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Receiving and entering customer orders into computer system
- Maintaining daily contact with customers to provide updates and build relationships
- Executing prompt and effective resolutions to customer service issues
- Maintaining communication with outside sales for bids, open orders and customer contacts
- Working effectively with vendors to solve problems and ensure the timely and complete delivery of products to customers
- Providing backup for other areas as assigned, such as counter or warehouse, as needed
- Supporting corporate marketing initiatives through counter days, customer appreciation days, lunch and learns, employee training and effective product launches
- Demonstrating professionalism when representing the company in all communications with internal and external customers
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of electrical products and their applications
- Experience with MS Office products preferred
- Excellent telephone etiquette, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and meet deadlines
The candidate must possess the ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone. This position requires the candidate to sit for extended periods of time. Occasional travel is required.
Salary & Benefits
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at https://www.kirbyrisk.com/corporate/index.jsp?page=career. Refer to Job #01824. Email questions to .
About the Employer
What’s the company culture like at Kirby Risk?
The roots of this continuously successful 90-year-old organization are reflected in its Midwestern values; hard working, engaged, caring people, who treat one another and our customers with the utmost respect and approach their work with a sense of urgency.
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.