Rend Lake College seeks professional Part-Time Instructors to teach the following classes for the Liberal Arts Division on the Ina campus in Spring Semester 2018:
- Geography: MWF 8-8:50 a.m.
- Music: Piano TH 11-11:50 a.m.
- Music: Applied Lessons for Strings, Brass, Piano & Woodwinds
- Technical Theater: TH 2-4:50 p.m.
Part-time, nontenure-track positions.
- Master's Degree and / or 18 hours of graduate-level credit in the subject area.
- College teaching experience preferred.
- All candidates will be required to successfully pass a background screening process.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- $28 per contact hour for first-time college instructors.
- Applied Music Lessons $30 per contact hour.
- Free tuition for employee after four semesters.
Tentative start date is Monday, January 8, 2018.
Applications accepted until the positions are filled.
For an application packet contact:
Human Resources Specialist
c/o Rend Lake College
468 N. Ken Gray Pkwy / Ina, IL 62846
or e-mail to
Application should include:
- Cover Letter
Rend Lake College is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Call (618) 437-5321, Ext. 1228 or e-mail
Campus Security Report