Rend Lake College seeks professional Part-Time Instructors in Math & Sciences to teach classes in Spring Semester 2014. Classes begin the week of January 13 and run through the week of May 10. Instructors are needed to teach various classes in these subject areas:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Physical Science
Day and evening classes available. Part-time, nontenure-track positions.
- Master's Degree and / or 18 graduate credit hours in the subject area required.
- College teaching experience preferred.
- All candidates will be required to successfully pass a background screening process.
SALARY and BENEFITS
- $26 per contact hour for first-time college instructors.
- Free tuition for employee after four semesters.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Start date is Friday, January 10, 2014, or as scheduled.
- Application deadline is open; applications accepted until the positions are filled.
Submit the following:
- Cover Letter
Human Resources Specialist
c/o Rend Lake College
468 N. Ken Gray Pkwy / Ina, IL 62846
Rend Lake College is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.