Evening / Weekend Nursing Instructor (Part-Time)
Rend Lake College seeks a part-time professional Evening / Weekend Nursing Instructor. Teaching assignments to include didactic as well as clinical components. // Part-time nontenure-track position.
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum two years clinical experience required; prior college teaching experience preferred, but not required.
- Current, unencumbered Illinois Registered Professional Nurse license.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to function as a team member.
- All candidates will be required to successfully pass a background screening process.
SALARY and BENEFITS
- Salary $26 per contact hour for first-time instructors.
- Free tuition for employee after four semesters.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Start date Monday, Aug. 16, 2016, or as negotiated.
- Application deadline is open, applications accepted until the position is filled.
Submit the following:
- Cover Letter
Human Resources Specialist
c/o Rend Lake College
468 N. Ken Gray Pkwy / Ina, IL 62846
Questions? Call (618) 437-5321, Ext. 1228 or e-mail to
Rend Lake College is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply