- Online Students - Home
- Online Degrees
- Online Learning Orientation
- Online Student FAQs
- Electronic Library
- Online/Hybrid Course Schedule
- Personnel Directory
- IT Help Desk
As an RLC student, whether online or face-to-face, you will be assigned access to several online accounts. Accounts will include access to Blackboard, Electronic Library, Online Student Records, and Warriormail. Usernames and passwords for these accounts will be automatically generated and given to you by your counselor when you register for classes. To protect the privacy of your accounts, it is important that you do not share your log in information with others.
What is MyRLC?
The MyRLC portal is the central location that may be used to log in and manage most of your student accounts. These student accounts include Blackboard, Online Student Records, Warriormail, and WENS. Access the MyRLC portal at www.rlc.edu/myrlc. Once you have reached the MyRLC portal (shown at right), you will find links to the following accounts and options.
Blackboard – The Blackboard Learning System is the course management system used by most online courses at RLC and will serve as your primary source for online course participation including viewing lectures, submitting assignments, etc. Information regarding how to use Blackboard will be addressed in Step 7.
View Grades/Schedule/Unofficial Transcript – This link gives you access to your student records. Here you can view your grades, schedule, or unofficial transcript.
WarriorMail – WarriorMail is your RLC student e-mail. This mail system can be used for all of your RLC communication. Already have too many e-mail accounts or prefer to only keep up with one? You can redirect your WarriorMail messages to your primary email account whether your favorite is Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, …anything.
- Log into your WarriorMail account
- Click on “Settings” which is located in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on the tab entitled “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”
- Click on the option “Forward a copy of incoming mail to” and type in the address of your primary e-mail account
- Click on “Save Changes” to complete the redirect
Now any e-mail message sent to your WarriorMail account will automatically be forwarded to your favorite primary account!
Electronic Library (EL) – Your account information can also be used to log into the Electrionic Library which provides access to the Learning Resource Center’s electronic resources, such as e-books, electronic journal articles, and online dictionaries/encyclopedias. Find additional information about the LRC in Step 6.
WENS (Wireless Emergency Notification System) – The wireless emergency notification system (WENS) allows RLC students, family, friends, as well as faculty, staff and administration to receive emergency text and email notifications.
– Remember the generated password provided for you? Is it a little hard to remember? You may change that password if you choose to. Here’s how:
- Go to the MyRLC portal
- Click on Manage Account
- Enter your username and the current password
- Enter and re-enter the new desired password. Please note that the new password must be at least 8 characters in length, start with a letter and contain at least 1 number.
Changing the password under the “Manage account” option will affect all of your RLC student accounts!