- Steve Kennett
- Lora Phillips
- Kevin Westin
- Matthew Jackson
- Heather Cross
- Sarah Draper
- Emily Bowers
- Nathan Brouwer
- Shawna Manion
- Greg Hollmann
- Tyson Ellis
Rend Lake College Greening the Campus Committee Mission Statement
The Rend Lake College Greening the Campus Committee advocates the use of sustainable energy practices in the Rend Lake College community. Sustainable energy practices are characterized as economically viable, and as socially and environmentally responsible.
1. We support the development of institutional policies and campus-wide goals for sustainable energy use.
2. We work towards the implementation of a formal reporting system of energy use and practices by Rend Lake College through the President’s Office.
3. We facilitate the sharing of information throughout the Rend Lake College community to report, promote and support sustainable energy use.
4. We support the development and implementation of educational and training opportunities for faculty, staff, students and community members.
5. We recognize the best practices for energy sustainability.